Who Are We?
Friends of Rauscher Farm (FORF) is a group of citizens who are energetically engaged in honoring the vote passed by the citizens of Clinton in June 2006 which approved purchase of the 62 acres known as Rauscher Farm and its preservation as open, recreational space to be enjoyed by the people of Clinton and surrounding towns.
We meet regularly and plan and manage activities and events to:
- Inform the people of Clinton of the availability of this town-owned property for their enjoyment.
- Support fundraising efforts for nature programs and maintenance of Rauscher Farm
- Plan and manage events and activities including nature walks, school tours, and other recreational and educational activities
- Sponsor surveys of plants and wildlife
- Identify and mark the boundaries of wetlands
- Provide volunteer labor for cleanup and maintenance of the property
- Arrange and schedule haying of fields and grass mowing