Welcome to Rauscher Farm!
Enjoy the beauty and serenity of 60 acres of open space purchased by the Town of Clinton in June 2008.
Rauscher Farm comprises wonderfully diverse environments - grasslands, wetlands, woodlands, and access to Clamshell Pond - each with its store of rich ecological treasures.
Before the town purchase, Rauscher Farm was a working, commercial farm. Historical records show that as early as 1716 colonial settlers were on the farm. In 1653, a purchase of land from the Nashaway Nipmuc Indians included the Rauscher Farm area. And dating back further, prehistoric sites abound throughout the Clamshell Pond area.